No personal details you give to Hamble Hounds will be shared with any third party.
Emails are sent from our own email accounts, no third party mailing company is used.
Questionnaires, Reports and Booking forms while held are in password protected files on our personal computers.
By Active Customer we mean those clients currently involved with courses, workshops, consultations, personal sessions, and/or social group.
We will retain your email address only:-
- for communication while you are an Active Customer
- thereafter if we have your permission to email you details of future activities and services that may interest you.
You can unsubscribe at any time by email or by phone.
We will retain your name, home address and phone number while you are an Active Customer, see detail below.
We may also retain your details in rare situations such as to:-
- meet any legal requirement
- to support the business need to secure any monies owed
In More Detail
Enquirer’s email address will be deleted at time of reply.
Name, address, phone number and email address will be retained for Active Customers as follows:
- email address for correspondence
- Course booking forms will be deleted within 3 months of the end of the course.
- Questionnaires and Reports will be kept as submitted while you are an Active Customer. Thereafter they will be retained in such a way that no longer identifies your personal data (i.e. under dog name/surname only) as the information may be useful in the case of future contact about your dog.
- The only time we will ask for bank details is in case of a refund; the bank details will be deleted as soon as refund is made.
After you cease to be an Active Customer:
- we will email you if you have requested to stay on our mailing list to receive newsletters and updates. Otherwise, your email address and other personal details will be deleted.
- Questionnaires and Reports will be retained in such a way that no longer identifies your personal data (i.e. under dog name/ surname only) as the information may be useful in the case of future contact.